- Must be at least 16 years of age to enter pits.
- Must be at least 17 years of age to participate in racing events.
- Arm restraints OR window nets required.
- Nomex gloves and Snell 2000 / 2005 or SFI 24.1 full face helmets mandatory.
- One-piece nomex uniforms mandatory
- Seat belts 2 years old or newer required
- New Jersey Legend car chassis updates, i.e. two right side door bars, 3/16" thick, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 5" angle iron door strike plate on both doors, fuel shut-off valve (with clearly marked "on" and "off" positions) on right side of rear horizontal package tray, fuel cell threaded rods removed and replaced with steel bushings and minimum 5/16" bolts to secure fuel cell plate (bushings may touch fuel cell plate - one extension per welded bushing is permitted), battery box cover, and steering wheel pad are mandatory to compete.